miércoles, 16 de marzo de 2011

Home. Thoughts

Well, I know it's been months since last time i wrote but today it's kinda special day for me. Today is important not only because i took a mayor decision but also because i really mean it and im sure i'll make it work. I can express myself here. It's more than words, it's more than i can possibly show you. I've been looking and waiting for that something that could change my life from now and forever, here or there in any possible way. But it's only a dream and im a dreamer. I could help myself to think about the past, all my mistakes and the wrong paths i took when i didnt know what i want, all the misunderstanding i could have avoided by simply talking with the right person.

Nothing can cure the soul but the senses, just as nothing can cure the senses but the soul. Oscar Wilde

My soul is fine. My mind is ... I dont really know. I wont take any risk now.. I wont talk. I won , I simply wont.

Weird post but i just wrote what came to my mind this time.
Weird the way my life has turned into.. a spider web, that only seems to be a road without end..

im done by now.
i guess.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario